Dirt bikes, ATV’s, parts, accessories and more in Big Lake, AK
Sport & Utility ATVs
Yamaha sport utility vehicles are reliable and the best in the market. Build with quality in mind, you can depend on this brand to carry your forward. Fun for the kids and entire family as a recreational vehicle, plus tough as a work vehicle for hauling gear, small trailers and large lot transportation in all weather conditions.
We’re here for all your sport utility needs!
ATV’s & Side x Side’s ON SALE!!!!
NO HIDDEN FEES! OUT THE DOOR PRICES!! Priced ready to move!OUR PRICES CAN’T BE BEAT!!!
Yamaha’s unique ATV’s features a 708CC, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4 Stroke, 4 Valve, Fuel Injected System. Both Kodiak and Grizzly feature:
- Independent Double Wishbone Suspensions
- Comes With 6 Month Factory Warranty (when no special promotions are going on)
- Machine Wet Weight under 700lbs
- Towing Capacity of 1322lbs
- A large weight capacity on both front and rear racks
- Front: 110lbs, Rear: 198lbs
Side x Sides
Yamaha-Side by Side Technology-Whether you want a machine for work or play, Yamaha builds a product to fit your need. Take the opportunity to come on out, have some fun and check out the latest Yamaha Side X Sides. At Alaska House of Yamaha in Big Lake, recreational vehicles are our business! Check out our full range of Side by Sides, and choose the one that fits best.
- Ultramatic Variable Ratio
- Automatic Transmission System
- On Command Two Wheel / Four Wheel Drive System
- On Command Mechanical, 100% Locking, Front Differential
At Alaska House of Yamaha, we take supreme pride in our extensive inventory of sport bikes, dirt bikes and scooters for sale. Yamaha has been leading the motorcycle industry in technical innovation and ingenuity since our first bike hit the streets in 1955: a 125cc, single cylinder 2-stroke street bike. Let’s just say we’ve come a long way and will continue to lead the way in the years to come. Check out our full range of sport & street motorcycles, and scooters with the specifications that fit your need.